Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!


My Caring Dad
Aisha

I love my Dad and he loves me
He cares for me and leads me
Through good times and bad
He cares for me and helps me
And teaches me all the rules of life
He is my Dad, my Protector

My Dad helps me up when I am down
When life gets hard he is the one I call
He can make you happy
He can make you laugh
He will always be there for me because he's my Dad
He is my Dad, my key to happiness

My Dad
My Protector
My Joy
My Keeper
But most importantly, my Dad







Happy Birthday Old Man!!

I love you more than I can ever express.  I love our memories and our special bond. I couldn't imagine who I would be without you.  You have helped lead me in life, teaching me values and to always "be aware of my surroundings," you have always been my number one fan- believing in me before I believed in myself.  I love you with all my heart and I am so very, very proud to call you MY Dad!

I hope this is your best birthday yet and I wish i could be there in person to celebrate with you!!

Love you,
Chris


P.S.- Happy 34th Anniversary to you and Mom!! 
You both have set such a wonderful example of what a marriage looks like.  Although I may be embarrassed/disgusted by your "love bird" tendencies, I am so happy that you are both still in love.

I love you weirdos with all my heart!!




No comments:

Post a Comment