Wednesday, August 27, 2014

3 Day Refresh


I know Labor Day hasn't past quite yet, but I know how I am going to feel afterwards.  Do you ever have those vacations full of eating delicious foods and drinking yummy cocktails in massive quantities and then on the last day of vacation you are just ready to get back on track?

That will be me come Tuesday, September 2nd.  And actually, I have felt that way all summer.  I was definitely out of control and I have gained a lot of weight. I am not giving any excuses, the facts are: I ate bad food and I drank too much. 

Although I should get back into my routine right this instant, I know come Labor Day weekend it will all be for naught.  Labor Day weekend is my most favorite weekend out of the entire summer, it has been since I was in Elementary school.  

Even though next weekend marked the beginning of each school year for me, it was the most fun weekend of the summer.  Labor Day weekend is a weekend full of camping on the beach, delicious BBQs, potlucks, Bloody Marys, body surfing, sunsets, walks on the beach, laughter, campfires, family, friends, dolphins, sand, books, and so much more.

Every year my parents and about 10-20 neighbors all camp together at a beach in Southern California.  And this year, I plan to have my usual fun and then get back on the saddle.

So what will I be doing on September 3rd?

Thanks for asking my dear reader!

On Wednesday September 3rd, I will start Beachbody's 3-Day Refresh.



What is the 3-Day Refresh?
The refresh is a program that helps fast-track weight loss, kick-start healthy eating, and get a clean break from bad nutrition habits.  It is a simple, straightforward program that will help cleanse your body and improve the way you feel- without starving yourself.

For 3 days you'll follow a program of 3 shakes a day, a fiber drink, plenty of filtered water, plus a wide array of fresh fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.

Why Refresh?
Maybe you have binged this weekend with pizza, doughnuts, and cocktails, and you want to get rid of cravings.  Or maybe you just want to lose those stubborn last pounds.  You could be like all of us who have fallen off the clean eating wagon and want to get back on.  Of, if you are like me you want to kick-start a brand new routine.  Either way, the refresh may be just the thing you need.

This program is the easiest way to break the cycle of bad eating habits while creating new ones, conquer your cravings, flatten your stomach, feel lighter and more energized, sleep more soundly, detoxify your body, and dramatically improve the way you feel- all without starving!

How does the 3-Day Refresh Work:

Here are some results that some friends of mine have seen completing the 3-Day Refresh!



From those results and what the 3-Day Refresh is all about, you betcha I'll be doing this!

Next Wednesday I begin my journey to a new me! Stay tuned for me results next week!

If you think you may want to try out this program, email me here.

Until then, have a wonderful, fun-filled Labor Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment