Friday, October 4, 2013

Ridiculously Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte

The title intrigued you huh??  It's okay, I know what you're thinking, "How in the world can a PSL be ridiculously healthy?"  Well, thanks for asking!!

This ain't your Momma's Pumpkin Spice Latte (haha that is so NOT me), this is PSL happens to be made with SUPER FOODS, NATURAL INGREDIENTS, and NO SUGAR!!  Oh my, this may seem like an abomination to PSLs!!

Don't fret, it's not.  This recipe is merely an option for people like me who are trying to satisfy their PSL craving without blowing their diet.  I decided to try to make this recipe because I honestly could not choose between having a  Pumpkin Pie Shakeology or a Cafe Mocha Shakeology....


First world problem right?  Well, I happen to think that this is a LEGIT dilemma.  I mean, who can choose between COFFEE and PUMPKIN?  If you do not think choosing between those two extraordinarily delicious things is NOT a dilemma, then I don't know what to think of you.

But, being the brilliant self I am (insert sarcasm) I googled to see if there was a mixture.  And behold, the Heavens unfolded and revealed this recipe to me!  If you are interested in knowing more about how this Shakeology recipe is healthy for you, then go here.


Pumpkin Spice Latte Shakeology

Ingredients:
  • 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
  • 1/2 cold coffee or 1 shot espresso (your preference)
  • 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
  • Ice

Directions:

Blend.  Be happy and know that you made a conscious (and delicious) choice to get in your craving WHILE fueling your body with all your servings of fruits, vegetables and vitamins!




1 comment: