Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer



Can you believe that there are only 2 weeks left until Thanksgiving?!  This year has flown by!!  Since moving to Denver, I have experienced my first taste of fall.  Although Denver isn't really known for it's fall season, because usually this city likes to go from summer straight to winter, it was still really nice to see the leaves change and litter the ground.

Besides loving the leaves, I am also really enjoying the crisp air.  It's absolutely PERFECT here, it might be 45 degrees without a cloud in the sky.  Lovely.  When you think of crisp air and leaves falling, what would come to mind next? Why, pumpkin spice of course!! If that answer doesn't come to your head, than shame on you!

November should be named National Pumpkin month… that's actually a really fabulous idea!! *Pat myself on the back*  Okay, okay, I am done with my rambling!  Onto the actual recipe.  As you may know now (and be sick of) I am in my weightless journey.  And lately I have been overindulging in pumpkin iced coffees with cream from Caribou Coffee.  Man o man are they tasty!!  I needed to make something at home that aligned with my priorities and STILL gave me the satisfaction of having my delish pumpkin flavor.

With some googling and "pinteresting" I found a recipe! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


You can find the original recipe here.

Directions:  Mix all together and stir in your coffee!  I poured mine into a jar, that way I can shake it up before pouring.



No comments:

Post a Comment