Monday, November 11, 2013

Healthy Swap

In the time that I have been working towards my goal weight (its been a roller coaster of a journey) I focused primarily on the BIG changes.  Like NO carbs, NO sugar….pretty much eliminating certain foods.  In that process I have failed and I have made some accomplishments, but one thing I learned is that sometimes, just focusing on the small things can really make the world of a difference.

So here is my super short and sweet tip for you.  If you LOVE sour cream like I do…I mean I can eat it practically with EVERYTHING, you should swap it for unsweetened plain greek yogurt.  I know, I know, that sounds a little weird, but trust me, you can't tell the difference.  And not only are you swapping empty calories for protein, but yogurt contains bacteria that is good for your body!! Win, win.  You get the flavor of sour cream, but the benefits of yogurt!! Try it!!



"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out" -Robert Collier



No comments:

Post a Comment