Monday, January 6, 2014

2014….You're looking MIGHTY fine


Happy New Year!!!


I don't know about you, but I am READY to FINALLY make my goals come true this year!  Did you know that only 8% of people who make resolutions keep them?  That is a staggering statistic!  However, I am part of that 92% who didn't make their 2013 resolutions.  Let's review my 2013 goals:



Did I make any of those goals?  I made one of those goals.  ONE out of TEN goals!!  I only accomplished 10% of what I wanted to achieve.  Am I bummed out about that, you betcha.  But the great thing is, ITS A NEW YEAR!  I have learned from my mistakes, I've seen how lazy I can be, and I am ready to overcome them and prove to myself that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to! 

If you are a curious cat like I am, then you are probably wondering which one of the goals I accomplished, and with exciting news…..HERE IT IS!!!  I will be attending the 2014 Success Club trip!


We will be cruising to Cozumel, St. George and Grand Cayman.  So excited to be going on this adventure with other like minded people!

But that's enough of the past, let's look forward to this year.  Although I didn't accomplish much last year, that hasn't stopped me from dreaming again.  By refining my goals and aspirations, I can confidently say that I am going to kick some serious ASS this year.  I am tired of being part of the 92% who doesn't achieve their goals.  I am tired of not being where I KNOW I can be.  So here are my goals for this next year:


This year is different than the last, because I am sick and tired of BEING SICK AND TIRED!  I am done playing games with myself, and fearing what it'll be like to succeed.  These are big goals for me, but I am ready to rock them out of the park!

What are your goals for this year? I would LOVE to hear them!!! Be brave, be inspired, and DREAM! I believe in each and everyone of you as much as I believe in myself.  Don't let any past mistakes and failures keep you from shining this year.  Now go show the world what you are made of!  





No comments:

Post a Comment