Monday, May 12, 2014

Worrrrrk It

I have some major goals this summer.  I am not ready to reveal them right at this time...but just know they are coming.  In prepping for those goals, I have decided to try and keep a record of all my workouts.

Planning out my workouts in advanced is really helping me to stay on track.  So here is what my plans are for this week.

Workout inspired by Tone It Up!

I am going pretty hard in the first half of the week because I will be in Wisconsin celebrating a pretty awesome couple's wedding.

It has felt so nice getting back in the water! I am loving the inclusion of swim workouts into my routine.

If you are looking for a swim workout that is challenging, yet a good "getting back into the swim groove" then I have a great workout for you!  This is what I did today.


Warm-Up
4 x 100 yards EASY (15 sec Rest)
Main Set
(Repeat 4 times)
3 x 25 yards EASY (20 sec Rest)
1 x 25 yards HARD (20 sec Rest)
1 x 200 yards (2 mins Rest)
Cool-Down
4 x 100 yards EASY (15 sec Rest)

Try it out and let me know what you think!!


No comments:

Post a Comment