Thursday, April 4, 2013

Springsteen




So I am warning you: this post is just about how I love my boyfriend.
it has nothing to do with fitness, eating healthy, or anything inspirational or motivational.

I was just feeling a little mushy today.

i know what you are thinking "oh jeeze....just go do it someplace else."

But we can't.  We live in different states.

Which is why I just decided to share some photos from our latest adventures. 

Plus, I am just sooo FREAKING EXCITED to see Jordan in 6 days!!!


Our day at the San Diego Zoo.

This is what happens when your boyfriend takes over your phone.

Yup, that Jordan...the only guy on the dance floor among a TON of ladies belting out Whitney Houston.

Our day hiking Torrey Pines and the Little Italy Farmers Market!
MMMM shooters...gag.





Here's to many, many more adventures together!!







No comments:

Post a Comment