Monday, August 4, 2014

Wedge Salad "Mmmspiration"

Monday has come…………………….


………and that's how I felt today.

This weekend FLEW by for me!  I hope yours was full of crazy fun adventures!  Yesterday I had the privilege of watching a few of my fellow coworkers complete the Boulder Ironman.  I will write more about that this week, but man was it super inspirational!

Needless to say, I did not make a meal plan nor go grocery shopping until 7pm tonight, hence this super late post.  But I came up with something super quick, and super easy.

The Wedge Salad!

This salad is super simple to make!  And you can add anything your heart desires.



Ingredients:
- 1 whole iceberg lettuce head
- bacon (preferably nitrite and nitrate free)
- hard boiled eggs
- cherry tomatoes
- blue cheese crumbles
- fresh cracked pepper
- dressing of your choice

Directions:
- Cut iceberg lettuce hear in half or in a quarter depending on how hungry you are. Then place on a chilled plate.

- Cook and cut bacon, and cut cherry tomatoes in half.

- Throw the bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese, and diced hard boiled eggs on top of the lettuce.

- Crack some pepper and drizzle with your favorite dressing.

Taaa daa!! You have a fancy salad for dinner tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment